Thursday, September 30, 2021

Lunatic 2.0


The sky was laughing, 
tears fall down here…
those icy teeth bite deep 
oh, sun that runs, 
Prometheus with stashed sparks
now hidden in his back pocket, 
deep coldness…
such a bad sun!

The moon kisses my left eyelid, 
while i stare at her hidden face
with the right eye.
I seem to see it… 
or not? 
Hey, dad, 
DAAD!
When I grow up, 
I'll be an astronaut!

So I can meet the Sky half-way
like I flew before, 
towards the Beginning, 
when Universe was but a wish, 
where Nothing and I met
and we spent half an eternity 
staring at sand turning into stars.
I remember!
FEELING
their cold heat,
washing their barren feet
after a game of hide and seek...

I want to fly towards the End! 
So I can see Him in both frames, 
So i can see Doomsday's flames!
Those icy teeth that bite deep...

Once, before I was a ghost, 
I used to have a body 
which once informed his daddy 
he'll become an astronaut…

Dad! 
Hey! dad!!! 
no matter what, 
I’ll become an astronaut!

a quick glance,
you’ll find me crazy, 
though you see it, 
I’m not lazy! 
I still believe I am the best! 
...shadowed by fallen stars that rest,
hanged by the ceiling…

Either way…
mum… 
Mother! 
just don’t cry, 
relax, 
you shouldn’t bother! 
come 
sit, 
rest and listen to my story, 
please, be happy, 
smile, mother!
Oh, the glory!
I've become an astronaut!

My sky, prepare!
I am coming! 
silence
do i smell fear?
...
Perhaps you didn’t hear… 
oh, my dear, 

I’ve become an astronaut! 

No comments: